Cold Jet Aero 40FP Dry Ice Blasting Machine - New Technology. Proven Design.
Cold Jet's mid-level machine, the Aero 40FP is a full pressure dry ice cleaning system that includes a brand new radial feeding system technology with aerodynamic loading to reduce wear on pads and rotor; utilizes a compact motor that reduces weight and lowers power consumption; includes an enhanced rotor that provides pulse-free blasting and precision feed rate control; and has an onboard pressure regulator. Customized with accessories that will provide the best clean for your environment, the Aero 40FP provides new technology in a proven design.
ADVANCED RADIAL FEEDING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Aerodynamic loading reduces wear on pads and rotor, increasing machine life
- Compact motor that reduces weight and lowers power consumption
- Enhanced rotor that provides pulse-free consistent pellet flow and precision feed rate control
- Full range of blast pressure
- Onboard pressure regulator
- Performance SureFlow System
- Full range of pressure
- Reliable pellet flow
- Minimized sublimation
- Minimal air/dry ice usage
- Easy to maintain
- Safe operation
- Rugged and mobile
- Most advanced nozzles
- ESD (static control
Our standard Aero 40FP dry ice blasting machine package features:
- Performance applicator with light
- 1" rubber blast hose with control cable; 20'
- Bond cable collar; 1"
- Static bond cable; 40'
- Compressed air hose: 1"x25' with swivel
- Choice of 1 nozzle with handle (upcharge for variable nozzle)
- Nozzle hanger
- Hose wrap (qty 2)
- Hose carrier (qty 2)
Aero 40FP Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions (inch/cm)
- Length: 36 / 91
- Width: 20 / 51
- Height: 40 / 102
- Weight: 257 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: Isolated, insulated
- Agitation: Performance; thumper, ramrods
- Feeder: Advanced radial feeder
- Rotor: Enhanced, coated aluminum
- Blast Pressure Regulator: Internal
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 4.5 lbs./min, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: 65 - 250 psi (4.5 - 17.2 bar)
- Nozzle Air Consumption Range: 50 - 165 CFM (1.4 - 4.7 m3/min) at 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Blast Pressure Range: 20 - 250 psi (1.4 - 17.2 bar)
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" NPT
- Power Consumption: 1/4 HP, AC Motor, 1.750 RPM