Cold Jet Aero 80FP Dry Ice Blasting Machine - Premium technology. Proven design.
Cold Jet's top-of-the-line machine, the Aero 80FP is a full pressure dry ice cleaning system that includes brand new radial feeding system technology with aerodynamic loading to reduce wear on pads and rotor; utilizes a compact motor that reduces weight and lowers power consumption; includes an enhanced rotor that provides pulse-fee blasting and precision feed rate control; and has an onboard pressure regulator. Customized with accessories that will provide the best clean for your environment, the Aero 80FP provides premium technology in a proven design.
ADVANCED RADIAL FEEDING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Aerodynamic loading reduces wear on pads and rotor, increasing machine life
- Compact motor that reduces weight and lowers power consumption
- Enhanced rotor that provides pulse-free consistent pellet flow and precision feed rate control
- Full range of blast pressure
- Onboard pressure regulator
- Advanced SureFlow System
- Full range of pressure
- Reliable pellet flow
- Tilt-out hopper
- Deluxe accessory package
- Minimized sublimation
- Minimal air/dry ice usage
- Easy to maintain
- Safe operation
- Rugged and mobile
- Most advanced nozzles
- ESD (static control)
Our Standard Aero 80FP package features:
- Heavy duty applicator with light
- 1" rubber blast hose with control cable; 20'
- Bond cable collar; 1"
- Static bond cable; 40'
- Compressed air hose; 1"x25' with swivel
- Choice of 1 nozzle with handle (upcharge for variable nozzle)
- Pivoting universal hose hanger
- Nozzle hanger (qty 2)
- Hose wrap (qty 2)
- Hose carrier (qty 2)
- Cord hanger
- Extension cord, 110 Volt
- Retractable static ground reel
- Dry ice recycling bag
AERO 80FP DRY ICE BLASTING MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimensions (inch/cm)
- Length: 43 / 109
- Width: 20 / 52
- Height: 46 / 118
- Weight: 389 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 80 lbs.
- Hopper Type: Isolated, insulated, tilt-out
- Agitation: Advanced; thumper, ramrods, 2x electric vibrators
- Feeder: Advanced radial feeder
- Rotor: Enhanced, coated stainless steel
- Blast Pressure Regulator: Internal
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 7 lbs./min, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: 65 - 300 psi (4.5 - 20.7 bar)
- Nozzle Air Consumption Range: 50 - 165 CFM (1.4 - 4.7 m3/min) at 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Blast Pressure Range: 20 - 300 psi (1.4 - 20.7 bar)
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" NPT
- Power Consumption: 1/2 HP, AC Motor, 1,750 RPM