Cold Jet Aero2 PLT® 60 Dry Ice Blasting Machine
Designed for Power.
Building upon the groundbreaking Aero2 technology, the PLT® 60 is designed for applications that require more aggression. With PLT® 60 machines, you can blast with up to 250 PSI (17.2 bar) of pressure using proprietary nozzles that are optimized for high performance.
Due to its Aero advancements, is the most efficient dry ice blaster available. With a 'straight through' air system and redesigned SureFlow™ feeding system, air pressure loss and dry ice sublimation are minimized. Allowing improved air supply yield and reduced dry ice waste.
With a 7" LCD screen and digital controls, the PLT® 60 provides an intuitive display that allows the user to easily view and adjust blasting parameters and machine settings. The machine also features 9 programmable application recipes, which allows users to set and save blasting parameters, such as blast pressure and feed rate.
The PLT® 60 is IoT enabled via Cold Jet's Industry 4.0 solution, Cold Jet CONNECT™. The system provides remote monitoring and diagnostics.
Blast with up to 250 psi (17.2 bar) of pressure with nozzles optimized for high performance.
Easy to Use
The 7" LCD screen with digital controls allows for an intuitive HMI display. Easily view and control blasting parameters and machine settings. The LCD screen is programmable and password-protected allowing for application recipes including blast pressure, particle size and feed rate to be saved for repeated use.
The advanced aerodynamic low load airlock feeders lead to a consistent and pulse-free blast stream, enabling impactful cost savings.
Remote monitoring and diagnostics with industry-first Cold Jet CONNECT™ technology allows for proactive customer service keeping the PLT® 60 up and running at all times.
Streamlined "straight-through" air system maximizes air supply yield by utilizing the patented high-efficiency flow initiation regulator and the patented advanced direct drive feeding system.
Optimized design and combination of materials leads to weight and size reduction for the PCS60. The redesigned blast hoses allow for additional flexibility and durability while the wheels and braking system are designed for mobility and maneuverability.
Coated tool grade aluminum alloy, and stainless steel and polymer frame engineered to minimize part wear.
Cleans effectively at lower air supply and blast pressure while utilizing a proprietary enclosed thumper system.
Ready to connect to a robot or any other PLC-controlled automation system via optional accessory package.
Our standard Aero2 PLT® 60 dry ice blasting machine package:
- Free 2-year trial subscription of Cold Jet CONNECT™
- 3/4" or 1" performance applicator
- Choice of performance nozzle (upcharge for variable nozzle)
- Nozzle handle
- 1" air supply hose
- 3/4" or 1" hybrid-flex blast hose
- Hose wrap
- Hose carrier
Aero2 PLT® 60 Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions (inch/cm)
- Length: 39 / 99
- Width: 19 / 48
- Height: 45 / 114
- Weight: 233 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Sureflow™: "Always-On" hopper agitation (thumper, ramrods and electric vibrators), isolated hopper
- HMI Display: 7" LCD color screen
- Feeder: Advanced aerodynamic low load airlock feeder
- Blast Pressure Regulator: Internal
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 6 lbs./min, adjustable
- Dry Ice Particle Size: Input: 3mm; Output: 3mm
- Supply Air Pressure: 40 - 250 psi (2.8 - 17.2 bar)
- Nozzle Air Consumption Range: 50 - 165 CFM (1.4 - 4.7 m3/min) at 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Blast Pressure Range: 20 - 250 psi (1.4 - 17.2 bar)
- Blast Flow Path: 1" straight through tubing
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" NPT
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage: 110/230V AC (50/60 Hz) AMPS: 4.3