Cold Jet i3 MicroClean Dry Ice Blasting Machine - Precision cleaning and product finishing system
When precision counts, the single hose electric i3 MicroClean® featuring Cold Jet's patented shaved MicroParticle technology is your best choice. This environmentally responsible system enables you to safely clean delicate surfaces and complex cavities and crevices that other machines can't reach - without surface abrasion, disassembly or harmful secondary waste.
- Designed for precision applications
- Stainless steel rotor
- Low noise operation
- Pneumatic circuitry regulates pressure loss and reduces moisture build-up
- Integrated static bonding cable virtually eliminates the risk of static shock
- Uses 5x5 or 6x6 inch block dry ice (quick change trough inserts)
- Table-top footprint, includes cart for mobility
- Efficiently uses blasting dry ice providing as much as 45 minutes of cleaning before reloading
- Single-hose, patented feeder design for maximum blasting aggression
- Adjustable blast pressure allows for flexibility in order to optimize performance
- Internal blast air filter (20 Micron) minimizes the effects of contaminated air
- Durable Urebrade, or flexible silicone hoses available
Our Standard i3 MicroClean® Dry Ice Blasting Machine Package Features:
- Applicator with light
- Choice of 2 nozzles - typically MC19 - 25 CFM Nozzle (6" Long) & MC88 - 30 CFM nozzle(0.88" fan)
- Blast hose with control cable; 3/8"
- Bond cable collar; 3/8"
- Static bond cable; 40'
- Compressed air hose; 1/2"x25'
- Mobility cart with cooler
i3 MicroClean® Specifications:
- Dimensions (inch/cm)
- Length: 22 / 56
- Width: 16 / 41
- Height: 21 / 53
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 1.2 lbs./min, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: 50 - 140 psi
- Air Consumption Range: 30 - 50 CFM at 80 psi for standard nozzles
- Blast Pressure Range: 0 - 140 psi
- Compressed Air Connection: 1/2" quick connect
- Power Consumption: 100 - 140 VAC, 1Ø50/60 Hz, 5 amps
Model Option: i3 MicroClean®DX
- A unique pusher plate is installed to ensure consistent pellet and nugget media feeding
- Secondary door prevents free media from falling out of the hopper
- Simplified feed rate dial
- Compressed air nozzle to eliminate moisture in trough