Dry Ice Blasting Training & Technical Support
Dry ice blasting training programs are available to Continental Carbonic customers. Programs cover the following:
- Introduction to dry ice blasting.
- Blasting machine overview including proper use and capabilities.
- Compressed air requirements and availability.
- Hazards and safety practices.
- Dry Ice and air control and nozzle selection for different applications.
- Hands on training and blasting.
- Tear down, cleaning, and storage of equipment.
Call 1-800-DRY-ICE2 and ask for "Technical Sales Support" or fill out our Online Technical Support Form.