Ice Tech KG30 SUPREME - Heavy Duty Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The IceBlast KG30 Supreme is a versatile, heavy duty dry ice blasting machine. The feed rate can be as low as 1.1 pound per minute and tops out at approximately 3.6 pounds per minute, depending on the job. Blasting can be done as low as 29 psi for delicate applications or up to 232 psi for the very difficult applications.
When combined with the IT3 nozzle kit, the IceBlast KG30 Supreme becomes multi-functional. The IT3 kit comes with a 'splitter' which breaks the blasting dry ice pellet into smaller, granular pieces which allows for a more effective clean. This technology also results in much less dry ice consumption than the competition for the same or better clean for a return on investment that cannot be beat. Reduced dry ice consumption is where IceTech truly differentiates itself from its competitors.
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 580 / 22.8
- Width: 550 / 21.6
- Height including handle: 960 / 37.7
- Weight: 229 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 66 lbs.
- Ice Consumption : 0-220 lbs/hour
- Supply Air Pressure: bar: min 5 - max 16, psi: min. 72 - max 232
- Air Consumption Range: Nm3/min: 0.7 - 11, CFM: 25 - 565, depending on nozzle combination
- Blast pressure Range: bar: min 2 - max 16, psi: min 29 - max 232
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" claw coupling, The compressed air must be kept clean and free of oil, foreign bodies and water
- Power Consumption: 110/230 V, AC 50-60 Hz, 800W
- Hose: Blasting Hose, ¾ " : single hose system
- Noise: Noise level 60-120 dB (A) depending on blasting pressure, nozzle combination, material surface, and other factors.