IceTech Elite 20 1/2" - Versatile Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The Elite 20 1/2" dry ice blasting machine is the ideal solution for sensitive industrial cleaning. The blasting dry ice consumption contributes to this flexibility because it can be adjust from 0.5 pounds per minute up to 2.2 pounds per minute for the versatility needed for delicate jobs. All of the multi-powered dry ice blasting machines in the Evolution Line offer a stainless steel modern design with a powerful 24 volt DC motor, user friendly control panels with LED notifications, insulated hoppers with a sideways 90 degree opening for easy access and a quick change dosing disc for straight-forward maintenance.
For maximum portability and for efficient storage, the Elite 20 1/2" is equipped with a vertical, collapsible handle and slick, full rubber tires. In addition, the hinged doors with steel black rotation locks allow easy access for routine maintenance. Options include lighted or non-lighted 1/2" standard IceGuns, electric vibrators and various lengths of durable and flexible blasting hose.
Our standard Elite 20 1/2" dry ice blasting machine package includes:
- 24 ft 1/2" heavy duty blasting hose
- 32 ft 3/4" air hose
- Standard, lighted 1/2" IceGun
- Nozzle holder V3
- 6 mm nozzle
- Low flow IT3 kit
- Static ground reel
Elite 20 1/2" Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 739.7 / 29
- Width: 450 / 17.7
- Height including handle: 1080 / 42.5
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 44.1 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0.5 - 2.2 lbs/min, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: bar: min 5 - max 16, psi: min 72 - max 232
- Air Consumption Range: Nm3/min: 0.7 - 10, CFM: 25 - 353, depending on nozzle combination
- Blast Pressure Range: bar: min 2 - max 10, psi: min 29 - max 145
- Compressed Air Connection: 3/4" claw coupling. The compressed air must be kept clean and free of oil, foreign bodies and water.
- Power Consumption: 500 W, 90V - 230 V AC 50/60 Hz + PE (GND)
- Blasting Hose: 1/2" Single Hose System
- Air Quality: According to ISO 8573-1 Class 3 for environment temperature below + 5°C / 41° F
- Noise: Noise level up to 120 dB(A) depending on blasting pressure, nozzle combination, material surface and other factors.
Click the photos below to view the Elite 20 Half Inch Dry Ice Blasting Machine pictures: