IceTech Elite 20 3/4" Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The Elite 20 3/4" dry ice blasting machine is perfect for light to medium industrial cleaning applications including plastic injection molding and general plant maintenance. For versatility, the blasting dry ice consumption can adjust from 1.1 lbs/minute up to 3.7 lbs/minute. All of the multi-powered dry ice blasting machines in the Evolution Line offer a stainless steel modern design with a powerful 24 volt DC motor, user friendly control panels with LED notifications, insulated hoppers with a sideways 90 degree opening for easy access and quick change dosing discs for straight forward maintenance.
For maximum portability, the Elite 20 3/4" is equipped with a vertical, collapsible handle and slick, full rubber tires. In addition, the hinged doors with steel black rotation locks allow easy access for routine maintenance. Options include lighted or non-lighted 3/4" heavy duty IceGuns, electric vibrators and various lengths of durable and flexible blasting hose.
Our standard Elite 20 3/4" dry ice blasting machine package features:
- 24 ft 3/4" heavy duty blasting hose
- 32 ft 1" air hose
- Heavy duty, lighted 3/4" IceGun
- Nozzle holder V3
- Choice of 7 mm or 8 mm nozzle
- High flow IT-3 kit
- Static ground reel
Elite 20 3/4" Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 739.7 / 29
- Width: 450 / 17.7
- Height including Handle: 1080 / 42.5
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 44 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 1.1 - 3.7 pounds per minute, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: psi: min 72 - max 232
- Blast Pressure Range: psi: min 29 - max 232
- Air Consumption Range: CFM: 25 - 353, depending on nozzle combination
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" claw coupling. The compressed air must be kept clean and free of oil, foreign bodies and water.
- Power Consumption: 500 W, 90V - 230V AC 50/60 Hz + PE (GND)
- Blasting Hose: 3/4" Single Hose System
Please click the photos below to view the Elite 20 3/4" dry ice blasting machine pictures: