IceTech KG20 - Light Duty Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The IceBlast KG20 is a small, durable, single hose blasting machine. Developed in 2006, it is a great option for light to medium duty cleaning applications. The machine can also be used on intricate applications such as small to medium sized molds. The IceBlast KG20 is extremely good with limited air, is not demanding on dry ice consumption, and is great for small blasting cycles. Not only is it compact and very mobile but it comes with blasting gun (standard gun or lighted gun) and electricity (110V AC electrical option or 24VDC interchangeable battery) options.
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 480 / 18.8
- Width: 520 / 20.4
- Height including handle: 1030 / 40.5
- Height w/handle folded down: 850 /33.4
- Weight: 127.8 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 44 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 36-122 lbs/hour
- Supply Air Pressure: bar: min 5 - max 10, psi: min. 72 - max 145
- Air Consumption Range: m3: 0.7 - 5, CFM: 25 - 175 depending on nozzle combination
- Blast pressure Range: bar: min 0.5 - max 10, psi: min 7 - max 145
- Compressed Air Connection: ¾" claw coupling, The compressed air must be kept clean and fee of oil, foreign bodies and water
- Power Consumption: 110/230 V, AC 50-60 Hz, (Optional - 24V handy interchangeable battery and battery charger.)
- Hose: Blasting Hose, ½" single hose system
- Noise: Noise level 60-120 dB(A) depending on blasting pressure, nozzle combination and material surface and other factors.
- User Friendly Control Display w/error-log indication