IceTech KG6 - Light Duty Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The IceBlast KG6 is a compact, versatile dry ice blasting machine developed in 2004. This single hose system has a 13 pound hopper and is great for light duty cleaning applications which require low dry ice consumption. Made of stainless steel, this durable machine also has a user friendly control panel, making it simple to operate. In addition, it comes with an ergonomic blasting gun.
This machine comes with two options, an electric model or a battery model that comes with a 24V interchangeable battery. For a user with limited air availability, space, and light cleaning needs the IceBlast KG6 is the perfect machine.
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 480 / 18.8
- Width: 520 / 20.4
- Height including handle: 930 / 36.6
- Height with handle folded down: 650 / 25.6
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 13 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 36-88 lbs. per hour, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: bar: min 5-max 10, psi: min 72 - max 145
- Air Consumption Range: m3: 0.7 - 5, CFM: 25 - 175, depending on nozzle combination
- Blast Pressure Range: bar: min. 0.5 - max 10, psi: min. 7- max 145
- Compressed Air Connection: ¾" claw coupling. The compressed air must be kept clean and free of oil, foreign bodies, and water.
- Power Consumption: 110/230 V, AC 50-60 Hz (Optional - 24V handy interchangeable battery and battery charger.)
- Blasting hose, ½", Single Hose System
- Noise level 60-120 dB(A) depending on blasting pressures, nozzle combination, material surface, and other factors.