IceTech Xcel 6 - Dry Ice Blasting
Light to Medium duty dry ice blasting machine. Small footprint.
Evolve the way you clean your equipment with the enhanced Xcel 6. Designed with advanced operating principles, the Xcel 6 maintains a smooth cleaning performance while enhancing operating control. With a stainless steel frame, the Xcel 6 is designed to provide a reliable cleaning solution with minimal air requirements.
The Xcel 6 supports short blasting sequences with low dry ice consumption. Due to its compact size and gentle cleaning capabilities, the Xcel 6 is an excellent cleaning solution for delicate equipment components to medium duty cleaning.
The Xcel 6 dry ice blasting machine in the IceTech Evolution line offers:
- Stainless steel, modern design
- Powerful 24 volt DC motor
- Insulated hoppers with a sideways 90 degree lid opening for easy hopper access
- Easy-adjusting dosing system
Our standard Xcel 6 dry ice blasting machine package features:
- 24 ft 3/4" heavy duty blasting hose
- 32 ft 1" air hose
- Heavy duty, lighted 3/4" IceGun
- Nozzle holder V3
- Choice of 7 mm or 8 mm nozzle
- High flow IT-3 kit
- Static ground reel
Xcel 6 Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications
- Dimensions mm/inch
- Length: 480 / 18.8
- Width: 520 / 20.4
- Height including Handle: 930 / 36.6
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 13 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 0.6 - 1.46 pounds per minute, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: psi: min 72 - max 145
- Blast Pressure Range: psi: min 29 - max 145
- Air Consumption Range: CFM: 29 - 131, depending on nozzle combination and blasting pressure
- Compressed Air Connection: 3/4" claw coupling. The compressed air must be kept clean and free of oil, foreign bodies and water.
- Power Consumption: 500 W, 90V - 230V AC 50/60 Hz + PE (GND)
- Blasting Hose: 1/2" Single Hose System
- Air Quality: According to ISO 8573-1 Class 3 for environment temperature below +5°C / 41°F