IceTech Xtreme 40 3/4" Dry Ice Blasting Machine
The Xtreme 40 3/4" heavy duty dry ice blasting machines is designed for demanding applications. Perfect for the professional user, it allows for low or high pressure dry ice blasting. The additional hopper capacity is suited for continuous, uninterrupted industrial cleaning. With blasting dry ice consumption ranging from 1.1 lbs per minute up to 3.7 lbs per minute, the Xtreme 40 3/4" dry ice blasting machine is appropriate for a wide variety of industrial applications including tire molds, extrusion molds, mold remediation and fire restoration. All of the multi-powered dry ice blasting machines in the Evolution Line offer a stainless steel modern design with a powerful 24 volt DC motor, user friendly control panels with LED notifications, insulated hoppers with a sideways 90 degree opening for easy access and quick change dosing discs for straight forward maintenance.
The substantial, heavy duty IceGun is equipped with a 'deadman' switch on the trigger for maximal safety. The optional lighted IceGun contains two LED lights situated above and below the nozzle for ultimate visibility. For utmost maneuverability and storage efficiency, the Xtreme 40 3/4" is fitted with two industrial, collapsible handles. In addition, the all-terrain pneumatic tires are excellent for any environment.
The Xtreme 40 3/4" dry ice blasting machine also includes two unique features; the Empty Hopper Function and the Reverse Dosing Disc Function. The empty hopper function allows the user to release any excess blasting dry ice from the hopper out of a port in the bottom of the machine. The Reverse Dosing Disc function allows for the dosing disc to move backwards slightly. This grants the operator access to easily remove any foreign objects without complete disassembly.
Our standard Xtreme 40 3/4" dry ice blasting machine package features:
- 32 ft 3/4" heavy duty blasting hose
- 32 ft 1" air hose
- Heavy duty, lighted 3/4" Ice Gun
- Nozzle holder V3
- 8 mm nozzle
- High flow IT3 kit
- Static ground reel
Xtreme 40 3/4" Dry Ice Blasting Machine Specifications
- Dimensions mm/inch:
- Length: 795 / 31.3
- Width: 534 / 21
- Height including handle: 990 / 38.9
- Weight: 257 lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 88.2 lbs.
- Dry Ice Consumption: 1.1 - 3.7 lbs./min, adjustable
- Supply Air Pressure: bar: min 5 - max 16, psi: min 72 - max 232
- Air Consumption Range: Nm3/min: 0.7 - 10, CFM: 25 - 353, depending on nozzle combination
- Blast Pressure Range: bar: min 2 - max 16, psi: min 29 - max 232
- Compressed Air Connection: 1" claw coupling (1.5" claw coupling optional)
- Power Consumption: 500 W, 90V - 230V AC 50/60 Hz + PE (GND)
- Blasting Hose: 3/4" Single Hose System
- Air Quality: According to ISO 8573-1 Class 3 for environment temperature below +5°C / 41° F
- Noise level: Noise level up to 120 dB(A), depending on blasting pressures, nozzle combination, material surface and other factors.
Please click below to view pictures of the Xtreme 40 3/4" dry ice blasting machine pictures: