Continental Carbonic Pricing Terms & Conditions
- Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. (CCPI) warrants that the product (dry ice) sold hereunder will be of standard commercial quality at the time of delivery to the Customer. CCPI MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY CCPI AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. No claim shall exceed the purchase price of the product with respect to which the claim is made. IN NO EVENT SHALL CCPI BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Should Customer fail to pay any part of the amount invoiced in connection with the product sold hereunder within thirty days after the due date thereof, the Customer shall pay to CCPI a service charge on such delinquent payment from the expiration date of said thirty days until paid, at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum or if such rate shall exceed the maximum rate allowed by law, then at such maximum rate permitted. In addition, Customer shall pay all costs of collection, including collection agency fees and reasonable attorney fees.
- The weight of this product as reflected on the front of this delivery ticket shall be taken by Customer as correct and shall govern in the payment of the purchase price required to be paid. Any and all claims as variance in the weight of the goods must be noted on the front side of this delivery ticket at the time of the delivery.
- The dry ice boxes or other containers and accessories (called “equipment”) furnished to Customer by CCPI remain the property of CCPI and are to be returned to CCPI. In the event of loss or damage of any kind whatsoever to any item of equipment, Customer, at the option of CCPI, shall (a) pay CCPI its cost incurred in placing the same in good repair, condition and working order; or (b) if same is determined by CCPI to be lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged beyond repair, Customer shall pay CCPI the cost for replacement for said equipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, title for such equipment shall not vest in Customer, but shall remain in CPPI.
- Customer shall promptly return to CCPI all CCPI’s owned and provided dry ice storage containers. CCPI shall have the right to charge Customer $3 per container per day for all containers that are not returned within two regularly scheduled deliveries.
CAUTION! DRY ICE (Solid Carbon Dioxide)
* DRY ICE IS EXTREMELY COLD (-109 F) (-78.5 C)
* DO NOT EAT OR PUT INTO DRINKS.
* USE HEAVY GLOVES WHEN HANDLING.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* DO NOT SEAL IN GLASS OR OTHER CLOSED CONTAINERS.
* DO NOT ENTER AREAS WHERE USED OR STORED UNTIL PROPERLY VENTILATED.
* AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES, MOUTH AND CLOTHING - MAY CAUSE COLD BURNS.
* ASPHYXIANT - LIBERATES HEAVY GAS WHICH MAY CAUSE SUFFOCATION.