Safety & Health Commitment
The health and safety of our employees and our customers is an integral part of Continental Carbonic goal to be a world class company. At Continental Carbonic Products, safety comes first. We embrace safety with a focus on preventative safety practices to achieve an ultimate goal of zero injuries. Every employee is responsible for his or her safety and health as well as the safety and health of everyone else on the Continental Carbonic team.
Since most industrial injuries are preventable, Continental Carbonic has established a comprehensive health and safety program. The purpose of this program is to provide for the safety of all personnel and to eliminate any known hazards that could lead to a potential injury. We will seek to continuously improve our practices.
Every one at Continental Carbonic must at all times:
- Take a pro-active stance to initiate and maintain a safe and healthful environment
- Follow established safety procedures
- Avoid unsafe acts
- Use and maintain equipment safety guards
- Wear personal protection equipment (PPE), where required, for their own safety
- Report immediately all accidents and hazards
- Be committed to continuous improvement of the safety process
It is our policy to produce and market our products and operate our facilities while complying with all applicable environmental, health and safety rules and regulations. The health and safety of our customers and our employees is paramount in all we do. As a team, we can be safer together.