Why Continental Carbonic?
Your Single Source for All Your Dry Ice Blasting Needs!
With an extensive line of dry ice blasting machines, 39 dry ice distribution facilities across the eastern two-thirds of the U.S. and Ontario, Canada, unmatched dry ice blasting experience, Continental Carbonic is uniquely positioned as your single source for all of your dry ice blasting needs.
Continental Carbonic's professional sales team has over 75 years of combined dry ice blasting experience, ensuring that we can match the right blasting equipment and dry ice to your cleaning needs.
- Continental Carbonic offers dry ice blasting equipment from two of the worldwide leaders in dry ice blasting equipment innovation and manufacturing: IceTech and Phoenix. We are also the exclusive supplier of the FREEZE CLEAN® dry ice blaster, the most affordable dry ice blasting machine on the market.
Continental Carbonic produces and distributes blasting dry ice from 39 dry ice manufacturing and distribution facilities. We will use our extensive experience to help you calculate the dry ice needs for your particular dry ice blasting job and develop a delivery schedule that fits your needs so you have exactly the amount of dry ice you need...when you need it.
Plus, when you source your blasting dry ice from Continental Carbonic, you are purchasing directly from one of the world's largest and most experienced dry ice manufacturers. We put our customers' needs first by providing:
- Top quality blasting dry ice
- "True and Honest Weights"
- Competitive, stable pricing
- Reliable production and distribution network
- Superior shipping containers that minimize sublimation losses
Set Up & Training
We provide set-up and training for first-time dry ice blasting customers. When you purchase or rent your dry ice blasting equipment from us, we can train your cleaning crew and set up your new equipment properly for maximum cleaning efficiency.
An important part of training is providing safety information and advice so you can run an efficient and safe dry ice blast cleaning operation.
Once you have your equipment, Continental Carbonic will still be actively involved in supplying your blasting dry ice and providing technical support when you need it...it's all part of the Continental Carbonic Single Source Advantage.