Dry Ice Blasting Training & Technical Support
Continental Carbonic's factory trained technicians can service and repair all major brands of dry ice blasting machines and after cooler dryers. In addition, we can help you determine the need for kits to keep on-hand such as critical downtime kits, safety kits, additional blast hoses, nozzles and accessories.
In addition, dry ice blasting training programs are available to Continental Carbonic customers. Programs cover the following:
- Introduction to dry ice blasting.
- Blasting machine overview including proper use and capabilities.
- Compressed air requirements and availability.
- Hazards and safety practices.
- Dry Ice and air control and nozzle selection for different applications.
- Hands on training and blasting.
- Tear down, cleaning, and storage of equipment.
Call 1-844-ICE-BLST and ask for "Technical Sales Support" or fill out our Online Technical Support Form.