About Continental Carbonic
Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. specializes in the manufacture and distribution of dry ice (solid carbon dioxide) and liquid carbon dioxide. We service customers throughout the United States through our strategic network of dry ice manufacturing and distribution facilities.
The Continental Carbonic team is recognized for excellence in safety, customer service, and outstanding performance. We offer significant growth patterns that give our employees the ability to have a career with competitive earning potential, excellent benefits, ample work/life balance and quality of life.
Continental Carbonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran status.
Continental Carbonic is now hiring solo and team drivers across the United States. Full-Time and Part-Time positions including weekend only opportunities.
Company Driver Benefits
- Average Pay $70,000 Annual
- Top Pay $90,000 Annual
- Newer lease Penske Freightliner Cascadia tractors
- Penske maintenance program for no touch maintenance
- PPO medical plan | Dental | Vision
- Vacation Days | Sick Leave | Bereavement — time paid based on annual weekly averag
- Current CDL-A
- Minimum of 1 year recent Over-the-Road experience
- Commitment to safety